Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Staying Sane.

When I saw this images flashing right before my eyes:


 
Some bug report
 
some sql scripting


Immediately, I felt like a dunce, I've never been pressured like this. School life is a hell lot different from the real world. This situation made me frustrated, I swear i won't do any programming stuff (Well, exept Web Programming stuff. ;p) All I want to do after I graduate is to become a web designer/master! Hahaha, I seriously want to take up digital arts, but it's costly. Might as well go abroad and have my further studies, or have my further studies here.. hmm.. I just want a job I can enjoy! and right now .. I ain't enjoying, I really feel like a dunce. GOSH.


Anyway, Nihonggo has been frying my brains, but it's fun, and I get to hang out with some of my friends. Ureshii~
I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so happy and pretty and gay! Hahahha. I feel happy.. really.. I feel special in some ways, but still I don't want to give in. Hekhek, what am I talking about.. I'm just.. overjoyed, or just plain stupid. I don't want to get cocky and all.. but I'm so... falling. Hahaha. Well.. never mind about that.. let's talk about.... change.


I've been changing some habits these past week, I'm glad that I can control those habits. So glad. so glad. My taste has change. :p But dang~  I can't believe I ate all that fat! My obento was oishii~ or maybe I felt it was delicious cause i was having fun eating lunch earlier.. hope we can do it again guys~ (Liempo for lunch).


Let's talk about... HATE. I've been hating the way I write, it's so.. girly! I mean.. it's like writing in a diary. And what annoys me the most is the, "haha, hehe" part. It's so.. unprofessional. hehehe ..  . . . ..  . SEE! Dangit! But hey.. that's the way life goes. At least I can finally write again. I am now suffering from Writer's Unproductivity. :p  Blabbing bout random useless facts, but at least my mind ain't blocked anymore. Somewhat inspired? nah~ don't want to think that way now ei.


  I love pirates! yaaar~ ahooy matey!


hell yeah, that was random. :p


"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." -Barack.Obama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too. I got no points for the latest lesson in Nihonggo. I had witnessed part two of Sir Alejandro's frustration. waaaa!~