Thursday, March 19, 2009

Curls from the inside out. Sad sick Songs.

Been guilty that I haven't been listening to  BLINK182 lately, but right now, I am reliving the moment.  I soo miss their songs, I still have my loyalty pledged with them, even if I have my new faves, which definitely strucked my inner vibes like blink. It also soothes. Blink will be back, YES, BACK again this summer of '09. After 17 years of sweet, loud, and punky music, 11 albums and tons of singles and camios! they will definitely come back, with a new album. AND I AM SOOOO HYPED! The band which bonded us, along with Parasol a.k.a. Black heaven and my lifetime friends, together.

Songs of hope and despair. Our soul music.

Songs to grieve, more songs to live for.

P.S. Might be making poems again, there's something overwhelming in my mind right now. Oh how I missed the old days. I might be inspired.

P.P.S. A very very good friend told me this today: "I'm happy for you."
made me confused, oh yeah.

No comments: