Sunday, March 15, 2009

GRAWSH!

People tend to be selfish when it comes to love. What's the point of having someone if there is no love. They live for excitement, expectations, someone to fill their so called emptiness. We are so tied by this sad sick mindset. Sadly, I was one of them. WAS. But there are times that I am relapsing. You can't blame people for their "clinginess". I've almost overcome this mindset, there are just triggers that makes me relapse.

It sickens me, I loathe it, I hate it, this feeling. Save myself from the pain? Gosh, I can't even get away from the pain. It's like I've almost lived for pain. It kills. This, this nauseating feeling, you can't just shrug it off. Gosh! It's so hard to materialize what I'm thinking right now, I just want to release the tension. Hysteria!

This is ridiculous. Love? Feeling? It's all... fleeting.

No comments: