Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day Dreaming.

It's good to hope at times, a.k.a. daydream. :)

I want:
  • to pamper myself.
  • to watch a movie.
  • to eat in a fine-dining restaurant.
  • to work out
  • spend my time with friends watching dvds, listening to music, playing game consoles, eat snacks, have a chit-chat, laugh out loud.
  • to ROFL. xD.
  • to confide
  • learn French (I am taking Nihonggo at the moment right now and I ain't focusing.)
  • to learn to drive
  • to have a car 
  • to go to the beach
  • to go scuba diving
  • to go sky diving
  • to go cliff diving
  • to skii
  • to ice skate
  • to go roller blading
  • to take up culinary arts
  • to cook for my family
  • to treat my relatives in dampa
  • to eat seafood
  • to go crash shopping
  • a new wardrobe
  • new shoes
  • to travel the world
  • to go to broadway
  • to have a job
  • to work
  • to invent/discover something that's not yet invented/discovered
  • to do the boogy dance
  • to do the thriller dance
  • to learn to dance
  • to see, touch, smell snow
  • to learn the flute
  • to have the best job in the world
  • to be a critique
  • to sing in top of my lungs
  • to be a wedding planner
  • to be a manager
  • to manage
  • to be able to express my feelings verbally
  • to be succesful
  • to have a water bed
  • to renovate our kitchen
  • a condominium
  • a resort
  • an island
  • to light a brown bag with poo on fire and put in in my neighbor's door and ring their bell. When they open it, they'll see the burning bag and attempt to stomp it. Eventually they'll get poo in the shoes. Just like those in the movies.
  • to learn MMA. (Mixed Martial Arts)
  • to use a needle as a deadly weapon
  • to have an iphone
  • to have every apple products. =D
  • to renovate, refurnish, refurbate our home.
  • to own a plane
  • to play basketball again....
  •  to play tennis again..
  • to play table tennis again..
  • to be able to play my sports again
  • TIME.
  • chocolates
  • to open/manage a coffee shop
  • to have gaming consoles. ..
And my only onw wish.

I wish I can do/have/own this things.

No comments: