Friday, February 6, 2009

Unproductivity

It's official, my blogging skills are gone. hahaha. Even my poetry, all of it is gone. Is this the feeling of getting older? nyahahaha.. Well... Last trimester was a shame for me. But meh, that's just me. THIS trimester has been good for me. I can finally count my absences in one hand only! (and that's 1 absences for my 4 subjects) hahah.. before.. What I can count in my hand before is my present days. lol. sucks to be me. Meh. Well, I'm feeling confident this trisem, been productive with school, finally taking it seriously. lol hahaha. And hey, I'm taking up my OJT finally! and im doing some programming (if i have a good performance they might request for allowance!) I gotta do my best! So I'm stationed on two offices, 1 at Araneta Avenue corner Quezon Ave, and the other one is at Libis near Eastwood. I might be staying at Pasig for a while so my travel time would be lessen.

Enough with school talk! How about life!? Booze is lessen and I don't like beer no more! I love gin lime. hahah. At least twice a month and that's it. The last time my buddies were having a drink, I was drinking a liter and a half of C2 Red. Hahahaha.

February 13 will be me and my guy's 1st year anniversary. Nuff said.

I'm already over with the butch I'm obsessed with. xD We're still friends, and I never got the chance to tell her I like her... err.. him. XD But when I gave him...her a sneaker bar last Monday, she gave me a smooch in the cheek, and I like it! and she's sober! hahaha. Friends are friends. And I love just the way it is.

Lotsa new friends, new groups, new life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness you have blogged again!

Wow that's good. Well, I need to learn how to drive a car before I get into my OJT this coming new school year.

No more booze? that's good. What about smoking?

I am already over with M. I met her boyfriend last Jan 31, and he's a great guy. Lucky for her. I'm going to give her flowers this coming V day. :P

paramdam ka naman ha. haha.

Enough with your signature line "Sucks to be me." Be optimistic, well God Bless on your OJT. :) You can do it! ^_^

Rara said...

good for yah! driving! woo~ wish i have a car. smokin? yea.. i am smokin hot! lol. :p