Friday, February 27, 2009

Sensuality

Twas re-reading my old poems in deviantArt, and I noticed that my poems are so sensual, so erotic, I've even listed it in the erotic category. And I was so shocked, because I have this thoughts before. But I do consider it my best poems.

Empathy
Literature > Poetry > Romantic > Other Romance > Fixed
Lips so fine, so soft, defined
Chest so warm, your soul divine.
Hold my hands so full of grace
Pull me near, fathom my face.

Hear my cry, feel my pain
Love me dear, keep me sane.
Take me from this devouring fear
Take me to a place so quiet, sincere.

Patiently I'm waiting here
My feelings, my thoughts so queer.
Kiss me now make it last
Free my soul from the past.


Summer Night Romance
Literature > Poetry > Erotic > Open
 
 I draw closer to your palpable lips
You're breathe so near, I feel the heat.
My arms around your shoulder
Your lips your nape divine.

As I lay I see your face
So full of love no trace of hate.
Your deed so sweet, so fierce no rage
The moans I hear are works of fate.

So awed how two entwined bodies become one.

The love.
The heat.
The passion.

We have none but one
The love that takes over when we're in love. 


Eros
Literature > Poetry > Erotic > Open
 
 My lips indulging your neck
feel the warmth of my breathe.
Between this entrapping heat
Love and lust is conceived.

Silent noises echoing in the air
Your hand in my chest, loving with care.
The silent noises turning to moans
The joy you give, my love has grown.

Around your arms my breathe so shallow
Bring me somewhere else, I'll follow
Your hand in my heart, look at me
Close your eyes my dear, indulge in this sleep. 


So, so sensual.
Moving on, I feel so relieved today, I can vent out, can talk freely. I feel.. free, but still caged in a big cage.

No comments: