Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This Day, So Far.

So, it's like, 4:55PM here at my cubicle, at the office, OJT. And so far, I have nothing to do, and I'm super bored. I ate lunch with a bunch of people I don't know and it ain't fun, harhar. I got my trustee phone, and I got my best friend.. ze interweb! harhar. Can't access friendster, but no biggies, don't need it. All I need is my Yahoo Messenger, Plurk and Facebook and I'm good to go.

It's my first day, and this day is super idle. My supervisor just familiarize me with the system they use for Input/Output of receivables and accounts (Mind you that the system is complicated). still no coding for me to do. My supervisor doesn't want me to do encoding and stuffs like the usual On-the-Job-Trainees do. He said, he will treat me as an employee, he sounds strict and all, so nerve wrecking. I will be doing lotsa stuff, like go to different clients as the representative, report, report, talk to other clients, act professional, and they won't let me say that I'm an OJTrainee cause they might make me a PA.. yea.. personal assistant.. harhar. So lotsa responsibilities is in my shoulders, and i can effin feel the weight! Oyeah!

I was expecting to do some Web desiginging or programming in my part, since my resume and interview was full of web web web web stuff.. But I ended up here. But hey, it's part of the training, it's my first time! hahaha, and honestly, I really don't know what I'm good at in this programming stuff. But I can manage, and study bout it. My supervisor also told me that he wants me to absorb their system, so yea, chances of absorption in this company is high if I really do a very very very good job here. I want to be absorbed in this company sooooo bad! Wooo.

So that's about my OJT day. Valentines is near. Me and my guy will only eat lunch at SM Fairview or SM north, buy some stuff, and that's about it. Nuff said.

School, school, school. Ah yes, the foundation week. It kicked off last Sunday (Feb 8) with the motorcade, of course I was there. harhar. Mon-Fri is the school celebration. I didn't attend any celebs. Didn't watched any programs. All I care was my attendance. hahahaha. Tuesday was the ambassador of goodwill contest, I really don't care at all, but I know some friends who joined. So preeeety. Thursday will be the battle of the bands, i doubt I'll watch, but maybe I will, really don't know. Friday is the basketball exhibition game, All-Star?! hahaha, and also our much awaited boodle fight! Can't wait!

So yeah. Live and let live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sei...nood ka ng battle! haha...I'll wait for you there haha

http://gelestrada29.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/the-open-house-day/

ayun...the quiz bee is a wreck. tugsh!