Friday, February 27, 2009

Blunders and Bludgers of Love Part 2.

If y'all remember my post before: Blunders and Bludgers of Life

A lot has happened in a course of 10 months. And all I can say is, why haven't I thought of the happiness of singlehood? I ahte talking about his love thing, I really do! And that's what I'm talking about lately. I didn't even noticed that it has dominated my life, and that's very shitty!

So then, what can I say about love? Love, will come at the right time, it need not to be rushed. I'm pretty happy about what I am now, what I have (speaking bout love). I'm glad to be without it. It's hard to take love so seriously when you are still unstable, nothing's concrete, nothing's permanent.

As I have said I have been scarred by love, and numbed by time.

And shit it frustrates me I can't explain this touchy stuff so well. Questions? Questions? I will be glad to answer.

No comments: