Monday, August 25, 2008

Typer Happy Baby~!

I get so hyped up whenever I see this uber silly emoticon: I mean.. just look at him! I sooo remember Lars the Emo Kid. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then search in in youtube. If you don't know youtube then screw you! Get the hell out of the interweb cause your a 1337 n00b! Damn.

Don't you believe that there are actually "Internetally Challenged" People? Well people , there are, people who tYpE lIkE tHiZ, and people who keep saying, asl but doens't know what it means. People who responds laughing like "haha" or "lol" because they don't know what they are talking about. And those people who keep on saying LOL even if it ain't funny. You idiot just love saying LOL all teh time ei? Well, here's what I have to say... FUCK YOU RETARD!

Sorry, I hate retards, especially people who read this blog. yes, you are a retard! get the hell out of my page! If you ain't like you say you are then don't.

Oooh, I've just updated my Deviantart gallery with this:




I just love how 1337 I can be. Actually giving out my personal info over the interweb. Well that's life.. The hell I care if you plant my house with a bomb, or hack my accounts. You won't get anything from me turds!

I hope that tomorrow I'll get to snap a few shots in my camera. Only a SonyCybershot digicam. I sooo want one of those DSLR! ooh, and a want a DA suscription. I want an iPhone and an iTouch. An iPod would do, and I also want a PSP and a PS3, PS2 would also do. (this is my totally random wishlist.) Wanna give me one?! I wouldn't mind.

No comments: