Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Miss, you're an abomination.

Don't you hate it when you see bullies? I thought bullies where a thing of the past, for grade school students. But then in college, insecure bitches are the bullies. Well, I just can't see someone who can't fight back.. can't fight back. confusing? NO. And what is the main reason for this insecure whore to bully someone? Well, I know it all started in a blog, this girl (or transvestite) was like, "Hey kid, you get me so irritated in your blog, you want so much attention that it irritates me a lot. stop bitching around and have a life". So of course my uberly lovely friend here don't want to hear more mockery from this asshole, so she have decided to erase her in her multiply account. Ok, so it's all done, but noooooo, this skank reacted on why was she deleted in multiply. I mean, what the hell is the point of you being deleted IF you don't want to read my friends daily rants and stuff. I mean helloooo, are you some retard or what? Actually, in the pathetic scale, YOU are more pathetic picking on someone who is just writing a god damn free opinionated blog you son of a bitch. But steer clear, I'm more pathetic than you, cause it's not my fight, I just can't stand it. So stop you're worthless babbling and yapping and do something more humane.

If worse comes to worst, I don't care, bring it on. Talo lang ako sa palakihan ng boobs nuh. LOL. No hard feelings, friends padin ah. LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! If it could be a little bit longer, it would be more meaningful...there's a strong force between the lines. :))

Anonymous said...

Hmm, a deep and powerful anger me sense in you. Fight with peers and partners chaos do. Ignore those thoughts, you should.
Aww crap, why the heck do I speak like that. :lol:
anyways, Mebbe I got bigger boobs that her... har har har... wait I'm a guy!!! WTF!
test post! bling bling bling.

Anonymous said...

Fighting fire with fire.

Anonymous said...

You definitely like green. lols. kaya pala nasa FEU ka. ^_^ petiks mode.