Saturday, August 30, 2008

-Ber Happy.

Oh em gee! The -ber months is here. tralalalalala~ And hooray for cooler weather. I hope it won't be that rainy. Can't you guys believe it? And here I am in my senior year in college, and mind you, GRADUATING, not GRADWAITING. It's an inside joke me and my batch mates have, since I'm in a college overdue. 1st trimester is about to end, 4 weekdays to go and say hello to 2nd trimester. I hope i pass all my subjects since I'm struggling right now. I'm getting lazy for school, but i have to. Reality sucks. Well, this might be the the best year for me.. so far. I've started my new year right, so might as well end it well (even though I've burnt my right hand last new year, it might be good luck.XD) But yeah, I am happy, never been this happy. I love you guys! I love my parents and my brothers! muahaha~! I love everybody. I can't wait till graduation.

I am totally random right now, I can see teh tower of Babel collapsing because of inconsistency, just like me.:3 It sucks to be random, but is a good thing at the same time. Random people are spontaneous and fun to be with. The shifting of subjects maybe be fast paced but substantial. NOT! ahahaha, for me it isn't.

Can't wait for Christmas, can't wait for valentines, can't wait for graduation. muahahaha~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah! Rara...I uber love your layout...I changed my layout...now, it's not attractive anymore.LOL. Mami Ran posted a recent entry after 100 years LOL. XD