Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood Season 2

Finally! After five years of wait, FMA is back! Bigger and better. The success of the manga which was made way back 2003 was aired in series after 6 months. The first season lasted for a year! With 51 episodes. The series stayed in life with the manga in the first half, the other half just went wrong! SPOILER: In the end, Al was transformed back to his original child self with no memories of whatsoever happened between the times he was in the "tin can" form, and Edward was transported to the "Hitler" times. Kinda disappointed when I finished that anime. I never had thought of reading the manga (I don't know why) but I am so so super duper hyped with the new season!

You can download it (with a streaming capturing downloader) at http://www.chia-anime.com I tell you the quality is great if you download it! as in HQ!
As of today (4-11-09), there are 2 episodes out.
Go watch!
Edit: And yeah, twas listening to the opening song.. The voice was familiar.. turns out to be I was right! The opening song is entitled AGAIN and it's by YUI! I bet she has a new album out! And I didn't heard about it!
SO HYPED!!!!

No comments: