Monday, February 4, 2008

The Twelve Days of Stagnation

Finally I'm back. Another chapter in my blog. My internet was down for twelve days. Why? Unpaid bills, and don't ask. I thought it was like the end of the world, cause the internet, IS MY WORLD. I know what you people would say, "Get a life, live a life, and stop living your fantasies in the internet. Go out, have fun, live your reality. ILLUSIONADA." Well, let me tell you people, I am living my life, I go to school, I have fun, I go to parties, I sure do make a good job in rockin' MY world. Another part of my life is the internet, and it is not just a day-dream. Seriously, you can HAVE a life in the internet. Don't give me the, "Go find a job in real life", well let me tell you, it ain't easy in my place, it's cause of the culture, (wanna know how? Leave a comment or PM me. =D)

Did you guys have ever played The Sims? 1 and 2? Notice in the release of The Sims1, the internet is not that centralized back then. What's my point? Notice the computer, all you can do is play with it or find a job. The release of The Sims2 was the rise of technology that time, so as you have noticed, the computer has more functions, you can play, find a job and CHATTING IN THE INTERNET. Thus, boosting your social bar status (Mind you, it's very hard to have a full social bar in The Sims1. People you're talking to in the line would hang up in a matter of seconds or you have to go to a neighbor if you don't have kids or a partner.). Relating it to real life, the internet is another way to communicate, it's actually filling my social bar. What do you think I'm supposed to do at home? Talk to my dog or my cat? I don't talk the people in my place, so it's very boring.

For the past twelve days, I spend a lot of my time sleeping and at school. I'd go home late so that when I get home, the only thing that I will be looking for is my bed. Spending too much time outside the house means spending more money, and that's not a good thing, especially for me. @#$%. So then I decided to open my computer and do something productive. I tried photoshopping, but I didn't have anything in mind what to do. It's like my artistic soul was sucked up because there ain't no internet. .____. BUT then I discovered there is a GBA emulator installed in my computer with some roms. What did I played? Breath of Fire2. LOL, it sure did ate my time and it was worth it, even if it's lame for others. I was playing that gamed until the internet went back up (Haven't finished it yet since th internet is distracting me ;p).

Well, that's pretty much of my rant. And ooh, I've watched some old and not so old movies I haven't watched before, "Ocean's 13", "Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End", "Nanny Diaries", "I am Legend", "National Treasure: Book of secrets." That's it.

Join Raziel's Shame Official Site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life is so lame without the net.....hahaha...