Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Hate Letter

I've been feeling a lot lately and I've been hiding it since I met you. Let me tell you about a girl who's name start with M and ends in I, the sugar-coated b1tch who feels like she's on top of the world. A hypocrite. You go steal off some of my friends and play with them, after you're done with them, you go on to the next thing. Live up with your reputation that you're one a-hole, a 5lutty b1tch. You're a shame to the community, you're very existence is a disgrace. You should die and rot in hell. All I wanna do is tear your insides out and fry them in in your dying state. I wanna grab your hair and pull you to the streets so that you get clobbered by a truck and eventually get crushed. I wanna stick a pen in your eyes so you go blind. I don't want you to see the light, all I want to show you is the darkness you have within your soul. I wanna choke you with a wire and I want to see you vomiting blood and your insides. I wanna dissect you with a scalpel and play with your black, black heart. I'll be your nightmare , and as long I'm alive, you'll be in living hell. I wanna sew your lips together so you'd shut the hell up. Your only place here in earth is death.

I hate you.

No comments: