Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Confession. My Final Say.

A sudden chain of events has happened within this year. Have lost a lot, but gained a lot. Life was meant to be lived and not to be played with. I didn’t take life seriously and the motion of bad luck has ticked once again. I haven’t blogged for ages, and this is the time I felt that I can exceed my expectations to amuse myself with what I write. There are a lot of times that I want to write, but when I am about to strike my keyboard with the swirl of thoughts that has been playing on my mind, it just fades, evanescent. The weather has a lot to do with the inspiration to write. It is as if the cool breeze has been my muse. The moonlit clouds, the silhouette of the trees gently swaying with the wind. The –ber months is near. I love the dry cold wind that’s caressing my face.




I haven’t failed to disappoint myself this quarter. Why can’t I have the things I want? I feel so left behind, so alone, so stupid and so annoying. I keep telling myself that I’ll muster my strength to talk to you, but when you’re there, all I can do is to stay silent and pretend that I don’t care, even if I do. My silence is my proof. I am caught red-handed. I am guilty, and it’s obvious that it’s written in my face. All I can do is stare and talk to you indirectly. But then again, I’ll take my chances; No damage on your side. It’s just when you get to read this, I’ll have to suffer the embarrassment. It’s just I feel ignored (pampam ako!). I have conditioned myself that I have no chances at all.



I bet you won’t get to read this. I wish you could.



You know who you are.

No comments: